24fps

Any Home Brewers out there?

I'll have an IPA ready for bottling in about 2 weeks. Anyone want to do a home brew bottle exchange? After the IPA I'll have a Blonde Ale followed by a Scottish Heavy Ale. I would love to share the home brew love and see what else is being brewed out there.
something funny and unique

It's just cooling off up here in WA state enough to start brewing. I plan to start when I get back from Boston late October. This summer I started a hop plant, so I have an ounce or two of homegrown Nugget to throw in the batch. I'm loving IPA's these days but not sure what I start out with this season. B|

I've got a couple-dozen batches under my belt (along with mrowc6), but we haven't done any in about 15 years. I'm sure both the equipment, and recipes have changed quite a bit.

It was fun doing it, but just didn't have the time anymore, and the time, unfortunately, hasn't gotten any more plentiful. :(

One of the most fun things we did was brew a few different berry beers. We painted a six-pack red and green with white snowflakes, filled it with an assortment of our berry brews, plopped a ribbon on it, and gave it to virtually everyone we knew for Christmas. We put a tag on it that read: "Berry Chris-Smith" (a play on our name). It was a big hit! B|

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I like the Christmas present idea. I'm working on my Christmas ale which will be an orange and clove stout.

I'm going to be hitting it hard and brewing at least once a week as I perfect my recipes. I'll be kegging and bottling.

Speaking of time....I think I'm getting to serious with all me hobbies. :D

something funny and unique