promise5

Name a food that you hated but love today.

Brussels Sprouts and asparagus for me too. I blame my mother for turning me off on them as a kid. A great cook, she is not.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ryoder

I'm going with Brusselsprouts.

There is a genetic reason some people like them, but others hate them: http://www.compoundchem.com/2014/12/04/brusselssprouts/

I fall into the camp that tastes the bitter flavor. Ugh!

Cilantro is another one determined by genetics. Some people have a gene that makes it taste like soap.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

airtwardo

Glue

Why do you love glue now, is there something about library paste you can't resist? Did you set fire to your heels with glue? (pics or it didn't happen)

I F E E L A S T O R Y coming on.

I think most of of liked paste in kindergarten, but don't like it NOW! :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hated paste as a kid... But I hated eating most things.

No... Been doing a lot of wood working today. It's been a while so I ended up using way to much glue. Squishing out under clamp pressure.

Tearing it off my hands and arms for half the evening. Starting to look pretty yummy. Lol

Interesting thread. I've always been a picky eater and really hasn't changed much.

I do TRY to be open to trying other things but for some reason it doesn't work. I've never had a salad in my life.

Can count the actual pieces of fresh fruit I've eaten on one hand...

I'm conscious about nutritional intake and grind up fruit with supplements etc. but for whatever reason, mostly I just eat cows and taters.

No lectures though... Everyone for the most part who blasts me for my diet - is looking UP at me when they do it... And backing away when I blast back! Lol

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~