Burner410

Rant within!!

:( Why is it everytime I try and contact someone to purchase gear from them lately I never get a response. Why post a damn classified if you're not going to respond to peoples inquiries!! I'm thoroughly pissed now that I've sent a couple emails this week regarding jumpsuits that finally fits a bigger guy and get no responses!!!! That just lights my fire and chaps my a$$!

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent!!

Adios Mike

Maybe they don't check their e-mail every day, maybe their computer is down, maybe they are out of town on vacation, maybe they have a live outside dropzone.com:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I found my email filed lot my dropzone.com replys into spam folder..
I replyed to everyone that contacted me about Falcon main's I had for sale.. I even flew them from Texas to toronto to meet the buyer and complete the sale.

I found my email filed lot my dropzone.com replys into spam folder..
I replyed to everyone that contacted me about Falcon main's I had for sale.. I even flew them from Texas to toronto to meet the buyer and complete the sale.

now that's above and beyond customer service and satisfaction right there!!!

now that's above and beyond customer service and satisfaction right there!!!

Every time I've contacted someone about something for sale in the classifieds, I've had a great response. I'm working on a deal right now, and the seller has been more than helpful and completely generous. So I don't know what to tell you...but keep contacting them.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I would like to bump this thread. Hopefully I don't get black listed.

I have tried to make contact with 7 people regarding rigs. 7 PEOPLE! 1 response. Some of my responses were fairly quick to the posting. I don't understand what's going on. I have been in many online communities and never seen one that responds this poorly. It has been over a week on the majority of my requests.

The skydivers I have met in my short time jumping have been awesome. I just wish the classified sellers were as cool. [:/]

Don't post if you aren't willing to respond!