faulknerwn

Texas Jumpers - who the &@* pissed off the weather gods?

Several of us went to Florida for Flock n Dock early this month. We made a big deal about going to Florida for some real fun. I don't really think that action triggered all of this but the timing lines up pretty well. It had me wondering.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

faulknerwn

This is Texas! It is supposed to be hot and dry in May. Instead we have only had 4 days all month without rain? Which of you people pissed off the weather gods? Who owes beer debts? Whoever you are please appease the gods! I wanna skydive!

I'm about to take my third work trip to Dallas in 3.5 weeks and once again I am not bringing my rig.
cavete terrae.

faulknerwn

This is Texas! It is supposed to be hot and dry in May. Instead we have only had 4 days all month without rain? Which of you people pissed off the weather gods? Who owes beer debts? Whoever you are please appease the gods! I wanna skydive!

Welcome to the brave new world with "interesting weather" [:/]

Amazon

***This is Texas! It is supposed to be hot and dry in May. Instead we have only had 4 days all month without rain? Which of you people pissed off the weather gods? Who owes beer debts? Whoever you are please appease the gods! I wanna skydive!

Welcome to the brave new world with "interesting weather" [:/]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoHOvYXJ0Q?:S
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

akarunway

******This is Texas! It is supposed to be hot and dry in May. Instead we have only had 4 days all month without rain? Which of you people pissed off the weather gods? Who owes beer debts? Whoever you are please appease the gods! I wanna skydive!

Welcome to the brave new world with "interesting weather" [:/]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoHOvYXJ0Q?:S
Haven't you guys figured out the deal yet!!!! Geeze!! On the night before the "Big Weekend" We have to have a "Virgin sacrifice herself to a 'SkyGod' in the Pea pit at the stroke of Midnight!!" or the Wx God will "Piss On Us!!!" GOT THAT FOOLS!!!!! heheheheheheh!!!
PS, it also usually puts His Majesty The Reaper in a Good mood and he doesn't get too antsy with his Blade!! Also, I got my carcass back in the air on Sat. after a 8.5 year layoff starting with my blown out right deltoid arm muscle!!!! "Red Sky Re-Entry Dive wit C.J. at Gold Coast!!" God it's Great being back in the Sky!!!! Once under canopy I draped out an Flew my "SKULL & BONES FLAG" Sammy Skull, His Majesty The Reaper's Royal Scribe finally got some "Air Time" so I'm sure his Big Boss the Reaper will be happy for a while, "BUT" don't let your Guard down, as Sam will say,"SAFE SKYDIVING IS EVERYBODY'S JOB!!!"
Anyway boyz and gurlz, Skybill & Sam are Back!!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out