keithbar

is it just.me???

JohnnyMarko

************Some people will do anything to get away from the Kardashians :)

Even better, the Vanity Fair cover shots makes Caitlyn look better than her ex-wife Kris. :o

I rather doubt this is a good thread to be smart-assing someone named Kris. No, sirree.

What? Anybody that signs up for a reality TV show, opens themselves up to the inevitable criticism (both positive and negative) and jokes as well. It's America. Personally, I'm sick of the Kardashian ladies.

Sure, they're a lot richer than the Honey Boo Boo family, but no smarter.... :S

(pssst, I think he meant Krisanne)

I know he was joking and yes I got the reference when he posted it. And nobody messes with her. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Andy9o8

I rather doubt this is a good thread to be smart-assing someone named Kris. No, sirree.

Oh, but I appreciate the ones who can keep up. They're so few and far between, though. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

... they are ready to nominate him for a Congressional Medal of Honor.

Jenner has always been a publicity hound who thought he had star power after he won the Decathalon in the '76 Olympics in Montreal. Now ya gotta give Jenner the respect for the performance in the Decathlon...major wow factor. Apart from being a late comer to the TV Series Chips...I really don't know what Jenner did in Hollywood but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Jenner's course is Jenner's choice; live and let live. But a CMH? That just might get the Vets rioting in the streets. Yea...I'd be a part of that

Boomerdog

But a CMH? That just might get the Vets rioting in the streets. Yea...I'd be a part of that

Well considering Jenner has never served in the military, Jenner would be ineligible as either Bruce or as Caitlyn. So that's sort of a silly distraction from the fact that people are uncomfortable with the idea that heroism comes in many different forms, not only from distinguished military service.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Boomerdog

Apart from being a late comer to the TV Series Chips...I really don't know what Jenner did in Hollywood but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Clearly you missed the Golden Raspberry Award-winning Village People movie, Can't Stop the Music. :D:D

Clearly you missed the Golden Raspberry Award-winning Village People movie, Can't Stop the Music.

Oh darn!:(
The Village People...quite a blast from the past.:P
'reckon I'm a bit too square for that stuff.:ph34r:

Then again...Huey Louis sang that "It's hip to be square."B|