FlyingRhenquest

F**K you Mother Nature!

It's raining again and it looks like the entire state is under a flash flood watch. Fuck you Mother Nature! I'm going to buy a humvee!

Phoenix is looking more and more tempting. Anyone know of any decent jobs around an airport that an IT-oriented skydiver could do? My skill set is getting increasingly more strange as time goes on...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Geez it's always all about you, in Colorado, isn't it?! Other areas have weather too, ya know!

Oh wait....

If I was still jumping, this trend would be pissing me off. I don't mind it though, since I'm up on the 'hill' in Denver, so nothing really floods around me. We're totally at our saturation point though.

FlyingRhenquest

It's raining again and it looks like the entire state is under a flash flood watch. Fuck you Mother Nature! I'm going to buy a MRAP!

Phoenix is looking more and more tempting. Anyone know of any decent jobs around an airport that an IT-oriented skydiver could do? My skill set is getting increasingly more strange as time goes on...

FIFY ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

FlyingRhenquest

It's raining again and it looks like the entire state is under a flash flood watch. Fuck you Mother Nature! I'm going to buy a humvee!

Seattle has a few IT jobs... a good DZ at Shelton with several other small DZ's in the area... one to the north... one farther south and one to the east with good peeps at all of them. There is even one that is now going to be student free except for tandem students and reserved for only C and D jumpers.

In winter its very easy to hop a 2 hour flight to Eloy or So Cal on Alaska Air and bang out a shitpot # of jumps in the sun for 3 or four days once month. Or just stay and do plenty of hop and pops under the Perma Gray skies of winter and get your swoop on.