DJL

PayPal as Seller

It probably means the seller has paid, but PayPal doesn't know you well enough yet to just hand over the cash. They are usually quite clear if it's time to ship.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Thanks, I had seen several poorly worded explainations that PayPal wasn't doing this an escrow and the buyer could pull it at any time. From PayPal's end they said exactly what you said.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

atoggs

Don't use paypal if you like you're money.

Here's why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt4tjneF_Wk

I do a lot of "e-commerce" and use Paypal all the time. They are reliable, and if ever a refund or cancellation is called for they process it very efficiently.

I have never had a bad experience with them

jumpsalot-2

I use Paypal for everything. If a website doesn't use it, I find one that does for the same product. Bought and sold also on DZ.com, a TON of stuff. Never ever EVER had a problem.

I've used them too. They've done well for me so far. However, a few years back our son had his PP account drained after PP let someone else change the password. Lost several hundred $$. PP refused to make good on their screwup.
>:(

My son, who's very tech savvy, investigated and said PP let someone call in with minimal information and change the password. I was pretty incensed by that and wanted to get involved, but my son didn't want me to (very independent) so I'm not sure the details. But it sounded like a rotten deal.

I wanted to unleash "pissed-off middle aged man" on PP, but didn't get to this time. [:/]