flyhi

Are Things Really This Bad There?

Attached is from an MSN list of the 100 cities with the highest unemployment rate.

Haven't jumped there in awhile, but it didn't seem that bad when last I did.

Any impact on the skydiving community?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

>Attached is from an MSN list of the 100 cities with the highest unemployment rate.
>Haven't jumped there in awhile, but it didn't seem that bad when last I did.
>Any impact on the skydiving community?

Heck yes, it helps Perris stay open. That's a lot of land to hold and pay taxes on.

Sometime soon, the new rail line into Perris will make it more attractive to commuters who work in Riverside and Los Angeles. Employment will increase, land prices will go up, and someone will offer the Conatsers a multi-billion-dollar deal for all that land.

billvon

>Attached is from an MSN list of the 100 cities with the highest unemployment rate.
>Haven't jumped there in awhile, but it didn't seem that bad when last I did.
>Any impact on the skydiving community?

Heck yes, it helps Perris stay open. That's a lot of land to hold and pay taxes on.

Sometime soon, the new rail line into Perris will make it more attractive to commuters who work in Riverside and Los Angeles. Employment will increase, land prices will go up, and someone will offer the Conatsers a multi-billion-dollar deal for all that land.

Metro riders are pickin up according to P.E. Plenny work comin into Mo Val. soon. Property values going up. I'm bailing bak to Fl. Fuck SoCal.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

billvon

I didn't know about the rail line going in. I wish WA state could get that progressive.

DZs do well in low-rent areas that are an easy drive from population centers. Many DZs have been forced down the road due to rising land values.