bqmassey

Starting AFF This Weekend!! WOOO!! [Monroe, GA]

I need to reintroduce myself.

My first introduction was over a year ago before I made my first jump at Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, TX. It was a tandem jump, and I was hooked immediately. So much so that I did a second tandem the next load. (I only planned on one.)

Well, after a year of saving up money, I can FINALLY take the AFF course! I'm so excited! I'm in Georgia now, and I'll be jumping at Skydive Monroe in Monroe, GA. I've saved up enough to pay for 25 jumps, so I'll be up there every weekend I can until I'm licensed.

Too excited! Can't sleeeeeeppp!

congrats on saving the money. i recently did the same and i know it is worth it. let me know what you think of skydive monroe. its only 30 minutes from my house but i havent made it through there yet. looking forward to making a couple jumps there when i get my a (3 jumps away).

good luck and blue skies
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

I need to reintroduce myself.

My first introduction was over a year ago before I made my first jump at Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, TX. It was a tandem jump, and I was hooked immediately. So much so that I did a second tandem the next load. (I only planned on one.)

Well, after a year of saving up money, I can FINALLY take the AFF course! I'm so excited! I'm in Georgia now, and I'll be jumping at Skydive Monroe in Monroe, GA. I've saved up enough to pay for 25 jumps, so I'll be up there every weekend I can until I'm licensed.

Too excited! Can't sleeeeeeppp!

Awesome!!!! See you in the morning. :)

Hey Brandon, it was great to meet you today. Sorry about running out of day light on that last jump there. Come back tomorrow or next weekend though and we'll get ya done! Bill S. made a good call on shutting that last load down vs trying to push it. Stay in this sport long enough and you'll completely understand how good a call that was. :)

Take care,
BK