mutumbo

WHOA. . . .

HOLY SHIT. just did my first tandem. and it was indescribable. Exited the plane at 15,300, we did a perfect backflip out of the plane. id atltitude checks every thousand feet or so (wasnt required but i figured it couldnt hurt), and i pulled at 5500, chute opened perfect, i took the toggles, did some fun turns, and we slid in perfect. . . . .WHOA, is all i can say.

needless to say im hooked for life. now im saving every penny (LITERALLY) for AFF.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

It's a RUSH isn't it? Before you come down from that free fall buzz, get yourself signed up for your next jump. B| I started my Tantems back in July. Now I'm into my Static Line Progression. I did 2 more jumps this morning. I didn't pass my Static simulated RCP. On my second attempt, I dropped my head while reaching for the RC. OOPS ! :S

But I had a great time failing the test. hahaha

Scheduled to give it another try on two weeks.

Welcome to the sport and the board.

~Hold

Cause they know, and so do I, The high road is hard to find
A detour to your new life, Tell all of your friends goodbye

HAHA yeah, it was awsome. he said i was the most relaxed person hed seen in a while, even though i had to wait almost all day, since they were really busy, it was still awsome. signing up to do AFF prolly next week. hopefully ill have a job by then, because once i get a job again ill be able to knock it out fast. wooooooooooooooooot :D
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

congrats!!

now trust me on this one... there goes everything you thought you knew... say goodbye to the bankaccount now and a lot of other stuff lol ;)

but what a freeeeekin awesome sport with even cooler people!!

alright so now ya gotta give props to the dz and your tandem master!! (who and where.. let em know who rocked your day!!)

;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

congrats!!

now trust me on this one... there goes everything you thought you knew... say goodbye to the bankaccount now and a lot of other stuff lol ;)

but what a freeeeekin awesome sport with even cooler people!!

alright so now ya gotta give props to the dz and your tandem master!! (who and where.. let em know who rocked your day!!)

;)

yeah all the instructors were cool as hell, mine was named BUZZ. he was awsome, all around. and the DZ was LAKE WALES, FL. go there. everyone there is just awsome all around.

Umm - just sticking my two cents in here -
Altitude awareness is required for EVERY jump. Yes it can't hurt to be altitude aware but it can hurt A LOT if you're not altitude aware. That is all...

Glad to hear that you had a great time! All the best for AFF!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

Yeah, if i wasnt getting into the sport i wouldnt have cared but since im planning on doing it forever, I figured it would be a good idea :)