Will_Evo

New from FL/TX

Hey all,

Names Will(Duh) and I am new to skydiving(2 tandems and first AFF on May 9th), just was browsing the internet for useful and informative articles on skydiving and came across the site. I jumped Tandem in Texas about a year and a half ago, and a couple days ago at Z Hills in FL. I am 21 from Tampa, FL and in the Army which moved me to Hood Texas. Im just looking for some people to talk to about the sport and learn as much as I can. There is nothing like skydiving and it has my heart. haha. Well thats me, cya in the sky.

-Evo
Zoo Crew

Yea I am doing AFF at Skydive Temple in Texas, would've loved to do it at Z hills but I don't live in FL anymore, just am here on leave. I am going to try and do two levels every weekend till AFF is finished(May 30th), thats the plan, of course anything could happen. I'll be sure and post back and let ya know how it goes. Thanks for the warm welcome. Can't stop thinking about the 9th, it cant come soon enough. haha. Cya

-Evo
Zoo Crew

Another Ft. Hood skydiver here! I'm an Army contractor, not a Soldier though. The closest place to you is Skydive Temple, which is a great place. Another dropzone around is Skydive 35; it's 1 hr 15 mins north on I-35. Either place is great!!!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

AFF 1 completed today, had an AWESOME jump all the way from exit to landing. Everything went very smooth, and felt like second nature. I dont know if they are on here, but a big thanks to wendy and everyone else out at skydive temple. Awesome people, great atmosphere, and I do believe I owe them a case of beer. Tomm is AFF 2 and hopefully 3.

-Evo
Zoo Crew

Yea, Im loving Skydive Temple, fun place to be. No I havn't met them yet, but Im sure I will and Ill be sure and tell him you say hello.

I did AFF 2,3,4 today. All the jumps went awesome, very smooth, stable jumps, and stood every landing, even got an accuracy on the 4th for class A:D Again thanks to all the skydive temple peeps, looking forward to whats next.

-Evo

Zoo Crew