jephprospect

Hey Folks

Hey guys. Am juiced about seeing other newbies to the sport in the Sac area as that is where I am and jump as often as I can afford in time/$$ !! (usually in Davis or Lodi) Do you both know about the new DZ in Licoln area? Give me a holler, would enjoy goin for some fun jumps. More importantly WELCOME to the wonderfull world of flying! Until then...

Blue skies!!
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

thanks for the warm welcome :-)

Skymamma- I will get my A license hopefully before 2009. Jumping out at 3000 scares me though lol

jamiem- my instructor was Keith. I was there last Thursday and Friday. I'm bald with a lip ring. You probably saw me land in bushes or on my face a couple times lol

mr. music, I havn't heard of anything in Lincoln but that would be bad ass since my parents stay close to there and I could just crash all weekend. Keep me posted if you get more info on it.

Hey.. so, heres the link(below) to the new DZ in Lincoln. Havnt jumped there yet, but am planning to do so in the near. Give me a heads up with a little advance notice, we can do this!

http://www.skydivesacramento.net/
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.