byates

New addict

Hello everyone, My name is Bryce and I'm a skydiver, well training to be one any way. I'm on stage 6 of the AFF program and have a total of 6 jumps.

One of the best things I've found out about skydiving is the people. Everyone at my dropzone (Perris, CA) is awesome. I'm hoping ti will be the same online.

Regards,

Bryce

Welcome to the DZ -SKYDIVER Bryce!

5 jumps ago you BECAME a SKYDIVER.B|

Hope you enjoy your visits here,
and may your days be filled with great jumps for years to come.

Be well and remain strong,
-minna

To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

It was the third DZ I jumped at, and the first big one. I was new and didn't know much about what to look for, but I definitely liked it. You're right about the people - everyone I dealt with there was awesome. Looking forward to getting back out there.

That is just AWESOME!! Congrats on the A!! I am soooo jealous right now! I was supposed to get the tandem and ground school for the AFF course this weekend, but the @##&!!%^# weatherman is delaying that! Next Sunday is supposed to be perfect here, and I have cancelled everything but jumping for the day. I can't wait! I will get maybe two more wind tunnel sessions in before I do the tandem (even THAT is fun!) to keep me sane before next weekend.

I understand the addiction, trust me, I have a few others (sports) as well! But I think they will pale in comparison, and am saving as much money as I can right now in anticipation. Already out looking at how much personal gear is gonna cost! hehehehe.....

Congrats again on the A license!!!

Jump to live.

Blue Skys, Safe Landings -

SkyPainter
Live deliberately; Dare greatly; Land gently
SkyPainter
SOS 1304, POPS 10695, DS 118