BoostedXT

1st gear item in the house.

I went today and picked up my hornet 210 main from a local dz here in Colorado. 195 jumps on it, $700, and the thing looks brand spanking new.

I am excited beyond belief! Now who wants to teach me how to make those cool brade things out of the lines so I can store it properly.B|

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Cool braid things (aka daisychaining the lines);
-starting at the connector links, make a loop out of the lines and pass your hand through it.
-grab the lines and pull them back through, making a noose.
-now pass your hand through this noose and repeat steps 2&3 until you get to the canopy.

Voila- you've daisychained the lines! Easy as pie. We usually teach this to the students before the first jump so they don't drag the lines on the ground while walking back from the landing area.

Hey that looks like Skydive the Rockies. B|

To daisy chain you make a loop and reach your hand threw the loop grab the slack or the lines in the direction you are heading, pull it threw till it is a loop you can fit your hand threw and repeat.
Fly it like you stole it!

I bought a new hornet 210 a few months ago. I coudlnt be happier witwh it. you will love it. Great openings , awesome flair, and wicked turns up high. Of course i came from a big manta student, but still...im sure you will be happy with it.

packs easy too.:)

Pack volume is 453 compaired to the spectre 210 at 490, and the sabre 210 at 520 or something. Not that big of a difference but it should slide in there a bit easier.

I saw the pis of my fabric Amazon....and yes I love you for taking those.:P Any more? Like it all layed out? What about put together and getting placed in a shipping box?:ph34r: Thanks for the pic!

Did the daisy chaining andit didnt come out so good. I think it is my newbie suckage that played the problem.:P Thanks all I will try all night ust for fun.:)
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.