Cookiemunster

New to skydiving too

Welcome. I saw your other post about DZs in the state you are from. Where and when did you do your jump?

I hope the money gets her soon for you. Weather wise, the best part of the season is starting.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey Rachel, welcome to the sport and the forums! You'll find that money will be an issue the whole way through your skydiving career, jump addiction is a nasty habit ;) It's funny how money is so hard to make and so easy to spend!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

True..money's almost always an issue with everything..but after you shell out the money for AFF isn't it only $20 every time after that?

Also, do you recommend any AFF program over another one? like the one at brush over mile-hi?

I'm hoping to get it done in august..becuz i'm going out of country until then
"Dont let the green grass fool you, and dont let it change your mind!"

Well....it's easy to think that once AFF is done it'd get cheaper. Fact of the matter is that after AFF you'll want to buy your own gear, start travelling to boogies, and just want to jump more in general....all of which add up to a lotta $$$.

I did my AFF out in Brush (about 4 years ago)...however, it was a very different scene then. Each of the CO DZ's have their good points...maybe you could just take a day to visit each and see which one best suits you.

Hope you enjoy you're travelling this summer! :)

"Well....it's easy to think that once AFF is done it'd get cheaper. Fact of the matter is that after AFF you'll want to buy your own gear, start travelling to boogies, and just want to jump more in general....all of which add up to a lotta $$$."

Umm, don't forget BEER!

Welcome Cookie! You'll do just as the rest of us have...Whatever it takes!