Commanderfish

Hi from Fish to the Arizona Boogie people

Hi Everyone! Met a bunch of you at New Year in Eloy. when I got my A licence. Am still on my world skydive tour, next stop Hawaii! If anyone knows anything about skydiving in Hawaii, Please let me know!! In particlular, where to stay and whether Pacific SD is the best dropzone to use. Similarly if you know anything about jumping in Fiji and Sydney, please let me know.

Have fun!

What up FISH????

Very cool to meet you at ELOY!!!
Good job on finishing up with your "A". You jumped your ass off on Sunday.
The nights were memorable . Such pretty ladies those sisters huh;)

Well have a great trip and give us some notice on your next trip to the states.

We still have to get a jump in.

See ya
Greg

NUR ZUM SPASS

Hi Fish,
I finished my world skydiving tour just over a week ago travelling the other way round to you, visiting Thailand, Australia (3 DZs), New Zealand, Fiji and Perris. It was only a 2 month trip. Unfortunately I was a few weeks early to jump in Thailand (the DZ near Pattaya didn't get the paperwork sorted out in time) and the bad weather was breaking records in New Zealand and Perris.

You asked about jumping in Fiji. There is a small tandem operation. You can find them at http://www.skydivefiji.com.fj/

I did two jumps with them, one on Christmas Day and the second the day after. The Christmas Day jump was the highlight of the whole trip. After spending three days sitting by the pool waiting for the conditions to be right they arranged a load just for me and only charged me 30 Fiji dollars. (I was expecting to take a spare seat on a tandem load. Since it was my first Fiji jump and first beach jump I gave them another $40 for beer.) They even arranged the plane's 100 hour service for after the jump. The lift was about 7am. Paul (tandem instructor) and Tiff (video) jumped with me. The landing was on the beach near the hotel. I had jumped, packed in the hotel lobby, had a dip in the pool, eaten breakfast and emailed my friends to tell them about it all before 9am. It felt so good.

The second jump was on a tandem load so I did a solo and we landed at Denarau a few miles further round the coast. Fiji was interesting. Every morning it took a while to get used to how much blue there was. I was only there for five days so didn't have time to go round the islands. I'd definitely recommend doing that rather than being cooped up in a resort on the mainland all the time.

In the top right of the first attached picture you can see a little bit of the main runway of Fiji's international airport. The middle of the three buildings right on the beach is the hotel I was staying in (Aquarius Pacific) and the beach is where we landed.

Have fun,
Chris