fueler

newbie in north cali

well, im hooked and i havent even jumped yet:ph34r:

first AFF jump this saturday....the suspense is killing me. hope to complete the AFF course as fast as possible. one jump a week maybe. ill be lurking around here for a while. anyone else local to SF bayarea??

Alex
what!?

Hi,
Welcome! :)
I have only been doing 1 jump a day, every other week, for my training due to financial and time constraints. But many of my fellow students have told me that the training is much better if you can do more than 1 in a day. So if you are trying to do AFF quickly, you should go for at least 2 or 3 jumps a day. I have several friends who did 3 or 4 jumps a day and finished their training in 4 or 5 days. (Our program here at Skydive Chicago requires 20 jumps to graduate)

Good luck with AFF!! :)
Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:)
Blue Skies!

ill be jumping out of Hollister, CA. sounds as if id be best to try and get many jumps in a short period of time to maximize my learning....may go back sunday to hit a few more levels.
what!?

Hey There!

I'm from Nor Cal. Good group up here.

Where are you doing AFF? I jump/work in Byron at Bay Area Skydiving.

Good luck! Welcome to it.

ya know, i wouldnt mind doing my AFF at BA skydiving.....but i went into this with a friend of mine and we reserved a spot at the Hollister DZ. can i do half of my AFF at Hollister and complete it at BA skydiving??? maybe ill be in touch with you about further coaching as I progress.:)
Alex
what!?

Being and AFF Jumpmaster myself, I would recommend starting and finishing the program in one place. Then when you get a couple jumps under your belt, come up for a visit. We have good coaches and JMs and lots of freindly people to play with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

What up Alex! I believe I met you Saturday afternoon. Wicked awesome day it was out there. You'll find that all the DZ's in the Bay Area are cool and all of them have something extra special that makes them unique from each other. So I wont tell you where to do your AFF or nothin or where to jump. That's up to you. I will probably see you next weekend if you are out there. Bring a sleeping bag and a change of clothes whenever you come down so you can kick back drink some beers at the end of the day and make some new friends...

Cheers dood and congrats on your first jump!B|:D

What up Alex! I believe I met you Saturday afternoon. Wicked awesome day it was out there. You'll find that all the DZ's in the Bay Area are cool and all of them have something extra special that makes them unique from each other. So I wont tell you where to do your AFF or nothin or where to jump. That's up to you. I will probably see you next weekend if you are out there. Bring a sleeping bag and a change of clothes whenever you come down so you can kick back drink some beers at the end of the day and make some new friends...

Cheers dood and congrats on your first jump!B|:D

whats up bro! ya i remember meeting you on the ground right before the load and then seeing you in the plane grinning from ear to ear.B| you will be seeing a lot of me at the Hollister DZ. i went back the next day to pay for the rest of my AFF jumps and make a couple jumps. cleared for CAT C, 1 J/M:ph34r: ill be there friday morning and probably won't leave until i have to go back to work on tuesday...lol.

Alex
what!?