bmyers8568

AFF Graduate

I agree with you there I find myself looking up into the sky while working and thinking this would be a good day to go skydiving.

Funny thing is that was exactly what I was thinking when I made my original post ;)

Greenie in training.

conrats on your AFF, as for looking skyward, get used
to it because you will do it the rest of your life. Then you will (which you have NOT before) notice one set of clouds going in a different direction than another
group of clouds. If you are a smoker and wing your spent cigarette out of your window while driving you
automatically think "relative wind" as you watch it descend to the asphalt then lock your brakes up when the guy in front of you is stopped. When in your life have you really gave a flying shit where the winds were coming from, now it's a major factor but dont dicuss these things with your wuffo friends because they already dont like the fact that you have a bigger speed bag than them or shopping bags (breasts female). Just smlie and enjoy. Enjoy
and MOST important be SMART and safe.

I agree with you there I find myself looking up into the sky while working and thinking this would be a good day to go skydiving.

Wow, I do the same thing! I was just on vacation last week and outside every day. The skies were so clear and blue, I thought about jumping every single day!!

Congrats on finishing AFF! I have to do another tandem before I can start AFP. I am soooooo ready to get back up there!!

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site