eUrNiCc

Hi folks!

Hello, I'm new to the forums and I thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Eric, I'm 21, and I'm a Jr. at the University of North Carolina majoring in media production.

I grew up in FL and spent alot of time hanging out at Skydive Deland watching all the fun, and just recently found the time and money to start jumping at Carolina Sky Sports. I absolutely fell in love with jumping and have been at the DZ almost every weekend since my first jump. As of now I have 18 jumps, and hope to get my A license within the next couple weekends :)

I recently bought my first rig and I'm in need of a few random pieces of equimpent. If anyone has a decently affordable 170 ZP main lying around I'd be interested, my Safire 169 is about to fall apart (I check the classified's daily, but 170's never seem to show up). I'm also looking for a bellysuit, and maybe some freefly pants. I'm 5'6'' and 130lbs ;)

Anyhow, I'm glad to have found the forums and hope to learn alot from you all! Blue Skies!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey Eric, get that license. A bunch of people from Pa are coming down to CSS for the Easter gig. We'll do some jumps.

Ask for Steve

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

and just recently found the time and money to start jumping

HEY! as a poor college student too, i feel your pain -- can't wait for my tax return! = ) Something to think about: you might want to wait on the Freefly pants/RW suit until you start jumping with other people simply because of fallrate issues.

For instance, if you decide to compete on a 4-way team -- depending on your teammates' fallrates -- you may need more OR less drag. Same goes for the Freefly pants. It's just a huge pain to buy a new suit only to have to get it altered.....

Anyway, hope to see you @ a Boogie or in Richmond!
~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome and the good advice!

Weather permitting I'll be getting my A this weekend! Last weekend was absoultely beautiful here at CSS. I hope the weather is as nice at all your DZ's this time of year.

I'm looking foreward to meeting some of you at the Easter Boogie at CSS, and at Rayford and Richmond when i get a chance to make it out there.

Thanks again! Blue skies! :)
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.