aykay

Me again

Hi guys. I made a post already but I didn't really introduce myself. My first jump was a tandem at Barwon Heads, Victoria. Thats in Australia just in case you were wondering. I'm 99.9% through my AFF course (I have to do my hop n pop again). Something that I found really helpful in getting through my course was jumping with a friend. Doing my stage 1 I was talking to a girl and we realised that we were on the same tandem load together. That was 2 weeks previously. It's LilSal shes on the forum somewhere around here. We pushed eachother to go and its nice to have someone on the drive to the DZ. Its also nice to laugh at them when they repeat:P. Little did I know I would repeat the next stage (serves me right).

Does anyone else jump in Vic? Ive jumped at Nagambie as well. But beach jumps at Barwon are just awesome!!!

That was the first place I ever saw skydiving. I am now in Kentucky.

I lived in melbourne for 3 years, and drove out there one time to check it out, thanx for showing me a round guys! This was like 4 years ago.

Just to make sure i got it right, this is close to Geelong and tornay? Do i even remember right? Tell me more about it guys, i love aussie!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Heck, i dont remember! I watched some guys pack and do video, and just hung out for a while. I was too young to jump.
There was one guy that lived in northern melbourne that offered me a ride to go check it out, thats all i remember.

Where do you guys live at? How was your guys summer? I miss Aussie a heck of a lot and def. will be bak to jump all over it!

Welcome. Alex.

You're right, having someone share the learning experience with you makes you feel less overwhelmed, and can boost your confidence.

Even after all these years in the sport, I still share my goals and how they are going with a few select contemporaries. I get feedback from them that helps me stay focused.

Rock on! :)
Arrive Safely

John

Hahha, boxhill, went there so many times.
Got on the bus to there, where u catch the train into the city for the night.

I lived in Templestowe from 1998 to 2001.
I remember some of the street names like Doncaster, Blackburn, Reynolds and Kings road. I lived close to the Pines shopping ctr.

THas sweet, we will hav to meet up when I'm comin bak over!

Hi great to hear that you doing your AFF .
Who are your instructors dwon at Barwon Heads?
As I used to work there and would love to know how the guy are going.
If you like beach jump come and have a look over Byron Bay it rocks!!!!;)
Have fun and smile in free fall:)
Regrets are just unfulfilled dreams