GentleTiger

Tandems?? We don't need no stinkin' tandems!!

Hiya folks,

Well, after 15 tandems, working in baby steps, and 2 failed attempts at AFF-1, I finally made it to the door and out! Oh, man, it was awesome, way better than any tandems...

Got an "excellent" from my JM and cleared for Level-2. Gonna do that ASAP...while I'm going to take each level one at a time, I just can't wait for that all important Superman exit on Level 7!

Everyone from the dz came out to the landing area to see me, rooting for me all the way, some placing bets on the side...will she or won't she??? :P

Everybody I've encountered in these forums, and at the dz have been so supportive and caring...the requisite case of beer seemed hardly enough as a thank you!!

Blue Skies everyone!! B|
WahooooooooHoo!!!
Tiger

Welcome to the forums! :) I'm glad you've decided to give it a go on your own now. What took you so long?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

See what I mean? You all are so supportive and caring, it's really refreshing. Thank you for such a warm welcome into this amazing and challenging sport. I'm already thinking about level 2 and can't sleep worth a ****...I just want to soak up my JMs experience and knowledge and skydive and skydive and skydive and...

Ya, it sure did, but it was well worth it. That's one of the beauties of the AFF program...you can use tandems to learn, build confidence, etc. My instructors were kind and patient enough to answer all of my thousands of questions, I can't thank them enough for making themselves available to me, they are all wonderful.

HI! and welcome to DZ.com.

WOW!15 tandems......

Glad to see you've finally taken your life into your own hands, we all have to leave the nest sooner or later... Fail, flail or fly!:P

You'll find that the vast majority of your fellow skydivers are just totally awesome people, but be warned there's a ASSHAT or two (or dozen) in every crowd:o.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868