hotpinksky

A new hobby? You know it!

Hello all! Well, I definitely feel like one of the more inexperienced here, and at the same time, feel like I have learned so much already. I have two tandem jumps under my belt so far, and cannot wait to jump again. I plan to do an AFF jump next, and would like to earn a license one day. My first jump was in Miami FL in August, and my second, just this weekend, in Perris CA. I don't think I could have picked a more opposite weather pattern! Yea, lesson one, weather is a big factor to consider when jumping. I mean, when you have no feeling in your hands it's really hard to get your fingers in those toggles! Any way, I look forward to many great experiences with this new passion of mine, and look forward to meeting some great people involved in this sport. Happy new year to you all, and take care! :ph34r:

LISA-HOTPINKSKY

I mean, when you have no feeling in your hands it's really hard to get your fingers in those toggles!

PLEASE, its still worth it, even when you can't feel the tips of your fingers for an entire week!!!

Welcome to the sport:)

Hey skymama! Funny you say that, I noticed the club after I signed up on DZ.com. I definitely plan to look into joining. It seems like so much fun! I love the comradery involved here, and in the sport itself. Looking forward to getting more experience, and more involved with the people! Take care. Lisa

LISA-HOTPINKSKY