n23x

Hey Everybody

I've been hanging around dropzone.com for a bit... thought i would finally introduce myself. ;) Completed AFF 6, trying to get level 7 and a couple of solos out of the way before the dreaded (left) shoulder surgery that'll put me to pasture for 3-4 months.

Skydiving rocks my body:).jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Welcome to the forums. Hope everything goes well with your surgery.

Blue Skies! :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Hey! Glad to have you on board! Good luck with the operation. Be sure to leave a post in Talkback when the time comes so you can get some good vibes from the masses of kind hearted folks there. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

what are you having surgery for?

Left shoulder dislocates frequently. So bummer. ;) On the brighter side of things, i just graduated AFF today!!!

.jim

"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Congrats on AFF!!! Not to much further till your A. I don't post to often, but the people here are awesome!!!!

Welcome to the sport! Good luck with surgery!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Congrats on AFF. And if that shoulder does come out on a deployment, remember your PLF! I had a friend dislocate her right shoulder and couldn't throw out, so she pulled her reserve. She mistakenly reached up to unstow her brakes and only one arm went up, so she held it in a half brake and PLFed and laughed a lot later. Better plan is to leave the brakes stowed (in half flight) stear with rear risers and PLF. Always good to have a plan.... just in case. Welcome to the skys. Enjoy the ride!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!