Ariana

GDAY FROM W.A

Hi from Western Australia. I've just done two Tandems and loved it so much. I'm going to do my 'A' lic in the end of October - beginning of November (whenever I can get the time off work)...
Skydiving was the biggest buzz for me as I'm a plane phobic person. But it helped me feel more confident in my own abilities and it has in all made me a better person. Not to mention all the amazing people that I met along the way. I'm sure you will hear many more stories on my journey to achieving what most of you have already achieved.

Dream big and aim high. "The skys the limits" :)
Ariana

"The skys the limits" :)

Welcome Ariana!

The sky is not the limit.
The ground is.
;)
Have fun getting your license!
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

And what a wonderfully supportive famly it is. And I'm sure the addiction is already starting... I can't get enough of it already...I dream ok sky diving, I tell others about it, I try to get as much material together as I can to do with the sport - but there never is enough to feed the hunger to learn more

:P
ariana

" The last time I was there. I was on the USS Constellation. It has been about a year. I miss your neck of the woods"

haha
i live on the other side of oz
about a year ago on the news there was a big navy ship over that way docked for a few weeks and this local brothel had to close down cos all the hookers were exuasted from all the US Sailors :$

true story

exit with surfboard strapped to feet and and have a really interesting landing;).

Alot of people do jumps with boards and boats and crazy stuff in Perth. U see we don't have much else to do - other than invent it ourselves. We have great beaches here and I may be a bit biased and say it is really beautiful here :P

ahhh Perth.. that famous wind... originally from Auckland but left there many years ago

Oh I lived near Auckland when I was first born don't remember it though.

The wind in Perth cuts around corners - its funny to see a calm day everywhere then into the city and its blowing like crazy - i spose its why windsurfing is just taking off here like mad...they are everywhere up the coast now and at all the beaches. Not only just in the water also on land too now... :P