mattesmj

I need a loan...

I have been addicted for over a year now and have just recently been feeding my addiction. I then made the mistake (not really) of introducing my girlfriend to the sport... now I have to afford the two of us going through the student progression and buying gear. It's worth it!!!

I saw this website/forum in this month's issue of Skydiving and am looking forward to reading and sharing stories with everyone here. I already feel welcome and have not even received any responses yet!!

Hehehe! See what happens if u share drugs? u should really blame yourself for beeing an evil person and for passing on uncurable addictions!
:PB|
so it's no use lamenting on having to bring up the dough for two jumpers! but if you find a loan that's worth a few millions - don't hesitate to drop us a line, we're all in the need for a few extra bucks to sspend on tickets.
by the way - welcome!
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

welcome. the expenses get easier to swallow as you progress. :)

introducing my girlfriend to the sport... now I have to afford the two of us going through the student progression and buying gear

and -you- are paying for all her stuff because...? it's one thing to buy someone a jump... hope she appreciates it.

----------------------------------------------------------
I have a suggestion which may help. Get a piece of cardboard about two feet square. Write on it with a thick black marker, "Need gear and jump tickets, please help". Then stand at a freeway offramp.
----------------------------------------------------------

WOW!!! Great idea!!! Why didn't I think of that?

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support and suggestions. I do not regret sharing this experience with her at all. It's wonderful to be able to share our love and excitement for the sport together. And when I finally strike it rich, I'll be sure to remember all of you (no promises that will ever happen though!) ;)