mrHIXXXluvbitch

helloo

Hello, My name is Kimberly, My boyfriend is an addict. Do you have a support group for neglected girlfriends? I don't miss him during the day as he is out jumping. I miss him at home, when he is in front of the computer with a blank stare......Please help. Is there a cure? Or have the children and I lost him? Thank you, The Fam.
------- reality is for people who lack imagination.Reality is perception and perceptions change therefore, reality is merely what we make of it.

Trapped? What do you mean trapped? Nah, you can leave anytime you want to, just like me! ;)

I CAN leave.:|

I mean it, don't tempt me! >:(

Crap... I AM trapped. [:/]

Oh well, I can think of worse places to be trapped. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

If I cant beat him into submission [:/]I might as well join him and his people. oh woe is me, I just might have fun. But I will never ever admit it to ANYONE.!?!
------- reality is for people who lack imagination.Reality is perception and perceptions change therefore, reality is merely what we make of it.

Please help. Is there a cure

Yes. Buy him lots of jump tickets and some cool new gear. Then go to the DZ and watch. :P

Actually, go do a tandem and see what all the fuss is about, I bet you won't be disappointed.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have done a tandem 7 years ago and I would like to jump again, but I spend all my money on my horses. My pimp daddy is going to get his tandem rating here soon so I think I will wait for him. I can pay for it in sexual favors instead of money.
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when