Malev

Jumping soon... (Scotland)

I meant to mention my brother-in law from Glasgow... is how I got the suit

Ah, was it made over here? BTW, who is the poor fellow in the background of that picture. ;)

All the Scottish DZs are weekend only operations. They occasionaly run 'progression weeks' where they are open midweek for coaching, and student training but they are few and far between.

In which case, theres not much point waiting anyway since I'm sure you would end up covering more in the time before the next progression week than in the week itself.

I did have a look for you at St Andrews on Sat, but you were busy, and so was I doing paperwork....maybe next time?

I was probably doing my FJC training then with Sandy. If you are around this weekend, I might catch you - if not then I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point in the near future. :)

Yeah, I wanted to chat with Sandy as well, its been a few year's since we had some fun together.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Good luck with your Aff. Let us know how it went

At last, the weather turned and I got to do my first jump on Saturday! :D Woah - I don't think my brain has quite taken it in yet. ;)

Also did levels 2 and 3 on Saturday, and 4 on Sunday, so overall a great weekend and much better than I was expecting.

Roll on next weekend! :)