Nutz

Hello From Alabama

Greetings fellow skydivers. I have been lurking this forum for awhile and thought I would start posting.

I jump at Skydive Alabama in Cullman, have a Javelin with a Flight Concepts Sentry 190. (I fall fast)
I love those sweet openings that it gives me.

I suck at rw and everything else except for pulling and pulling on time. B| And having a good time. (I guess that goes without saying)

Anyway, Hi ya'll!!

I jump at Skydive Alabama in Cullman, have a Javelin with a Flight Concepts Sentry 190. (I fall fast)

You really don't need to tell us that here if you fill out your porfile. ;)

Welcome anyway.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Skydiving would be a lot cheaper if I could remember to pull. These Cypress cutters are getting expensive!!!!:D;) All joking aside welcome to the forums.

Believe those who are seeking truth. Doubt those who find it. -Andre Gide

You know, that is where I meant when I said East LA. (Opelika IS in the bottom half of the state.) East Alabama Medical Center was just plain old Lee County Hospital when I was born there lo those many years ago. It is probably three or four times bigger now. And geez, there is a four lane in front of it too. (I didn't even know they paved the road!) LOL

I was born in Lee County Hospital in 1963. I went to grade school at Pepperell elementary school a quarter-mile down the road (no longer existent). I have eaten at least 5000 chili dogs from Story's Dairy Bar (Miss Story's). I graduated in 1982 from Beauregard High School with 73 other high-class rednecks.

grin,,, another nutz in cullman ???

Holy chit boy, you need to git with me about hanging around dar after dark. Dat DZO is kinda funny. Funny ha ha, not funny queer. Sum thangs I cood learn yew about...

Cullman is a good place fer ya nutz, as long as you travel.don't stay in one place long... And its a good cultural divide in people for the most part.

But iffin yew earned your nick name- and sombody didnt just gif it to you- Then don't get glued down,,, You need to find my dog house at the farm , (or one of roaming DZ.com's boogies),,,for their puke boogies. Before yew git in trouble dar boy.. Its awful easy to git in trouble dar...

AND NOOOOO,, I aint got kicked off. Y E T

Peanut4040
Still only kicked off ONE drop zone.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"