Jaco212

Hey everyone

Hello, Im kinda new to this forum thing and skydiving as well. Ive been jumping for a little over a year now and the same goes with this web site, i think i check it as much as my email. I just wanted to say i absolutely love this sport and the people that are involved in it. Hopefully soon i will be able to figure out how to get a picture up on this thing? Hmmmm, o well, Blue Skies are comming (ok i live in ohio and the weather sucks) Jared aka j-rod
"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo

Welcome to the Forums. I see you are a Hornet driver. How long have you had yours? What do you think of it? I'm loving mine. Just got it a few months ago...but you know the weather sucks down here too.Sooo See ya!
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Welcome to the forums. Are you a productive person? If you answer yes to that you may as well kiss that goodbye:)

HAHAHAHA too true!!!!!!:D

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Hey dude, I love my hornet though it has gotten to big for me so i just bought a Heatwave, yea, i got it two days before they stopped accepting orders for it, so i hope it will be as fun to fly as the hornet, i also hope Aerodyne will still make canopies of compairable quality and price. Blues Skies, Jared
"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo

A Heatwave..COOOOL. That looks like a great canopy. Buddy of my just snagged one of the last Hornets to cross the pond. Price went up a bit,but still inexpensive. Interested to hear about the Heatwave though. Keep me posted. Aerodyne has said they will be supporting all their products for some time. So I don't think we have to worry about that. I sure they will be putting out some cool stuff.
Now we can only hope the weather holds. I actually saw the sun come out today. Cheers!!
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock