melodee

nervous momma

Thanks for your support. I am a little nervous but doing ok. The only problem weather is a little iffy. Hope it stays clear enough. I will let everyone know. Supposed to go around 1 or 2 today.

:)I sure hope that you are now enjoying your first skydive melodee,,, and that today's date,, becomes a lifetime milestone for you ;)
.... My paternal grandfather, whose name I share,,
was born on this date 112 years ago....He went to Heaven when he was in this 93rd year,,but always loved to hear about skydiving,,,:D.He let me do a demo jump into his yard,, many many years ago
at a 4th of July Picnic...and was the first to shake my hand when I landed..:)p.s. "At ease... Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em." ;)

skydive softly , skydive often, skydive with friends

thanks for the reply. i will never forget today. it was wonderful. moving. i will never be ever to put in words how great it is. i did not worry once about the chute. my daughter went too. we are both on video and it is something we can show her kids. wow!!

thanks for the reply. i will never forget today. it was wonderful. moving. i will never be ever to put in words how great it is. i did not worry once about the chute. my daughter went too. we are both on video and it is something we can show her kids. wow!!

WoooHooo, Melodee! When you come down from your 'high', maybe you could relate some of the experience with us?:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Haha, no, you didn't get cheated. If someone adds a ;) face to a post, it means they're kidding around. And, you can count on every post by jtval to be like that, even if he doesn't add the wink!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That's so fantastic! What a thing to share with your daughter. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Pammi