mikethecapt

the time is now

Well, I've been lurking these forums for a little while now and thougnt now would be a good time to say hi. my name is mike. my home dz is the parachute center in lodi, ca I am still a newbie, started jumping this past april and only have 160 jumps. I guess thats not too bad seeing as i work on a ship 28 days on and 14 off, so i have to jump my ass off when i'm off the ship in order to progress. I'll be getting off later today in florida (it's 3:15am now) and will be staying here for a week to jump at lake wales with a friend from lodi who is here putting on freefly camps for the winter. If any of you are here, look me up and maybe we can do a jump! anyway, hi everyone.
Stupid SHOULD hurt.
Mikey

Hey Mike, welcome to the forums! You have a bunch of people from FL that post here that you could hook up with, but I don't know if any of them go to Lake Wales. But, Z-hills isn't far away, and we'll be there this weekend. So, if you can catch a ride for the weekend, come on over and play with us! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

my name is mike. my home dz is the parachute center in lodi, ca I am still a newbie, started jumping this past april and only have 160 jumps.

Hi Mike!

I started jumping in Lodi, too. Unfortunately, Bill wasn't too happy with some of my antics, so I'm not welcome back there.

Does Bill still run around saying "quickly, quickly" and fluttering his hands?

Maybe I'll catch you in California some time.

Welcome to the forums!
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com