Mattias148

Well, why should I be any diffrent?

Once you get the needed experience, look into BASE jumping. A sport that weather matters only for safety, not regulation.
I've jumped during snowfall, and at night with clouds. I have heard of people freefalling into fog. Talk about a low pull! Yet to do it, but I am waiting for the right day.
Just don't let the weather get you down. Learn to manage it. As in, what are you comfortable with?
I found downwind landings in high winds much safer into water. as long as the water is shallow, and fair temp.
oh yeah, I have had exit winds of up to 40-50 mph, and as long as conditions are good on the ground, let's flick!
Peace,
Thomas

Sorry, will not do base....ever. The problem is not regulations it is just too freaking cold!! Jumping is ok, but landing and packing is a nightmare!!! Try packing a super slick 0-P with numb fingers (...arms, elbows and legs too) and you'll see. (super slick from low air humidity)

Diverdriver fan #1

"Pull low, pack fast or boink your riggers girlfriend. 3 good ways to find trouble."