maxmadmax

What do you think of Racer Containers?

Rigger training is always available at the Factory and the boogies for FREE. We even offer complete rigger training at the factory for free and have an on site DPRE. The next factory rigger training class will be at Skydive Huston on April 17, 2004. Also there will be a class at the symposium in Brazil the following week. I have always recommended that riggers try and spend at least a half day at all of the factories to learn all of the latest information and make invaluable contacts. I was even blessed with having "handsome" Dave DeWolf in our class this last weekend at the CSS Easter Boogie.;)

Returning to the original question ....
I hated packing Racer reserves until I scrapped all my steel T-bodkins.
For the last decade I have only used soft temporary loops. Temp loops are Cypres-compatible, cheap and allow you to do 3/4 of the pack job the same as you would pack a Vector (or any other "normal" rig).
Now the Racer factory is handing out free temp loops ....
The biggest difference between my home-made temp loops and the factory's is that I finger-trapped my pull-up cords to my temp loops. Something about simplifying tool count for the numerically-challenged ....

When I requested the safety stow design after my fiance's reserve ride, I was told that I would have to sign a waiver to get it. I told Nancy she was nuts, and that we were selling it anyhow. BTW, it was very easy to just use safety stow on the speedbag freebag.

Jumpshack: "Answering 20 year old design questions with 25 year old designs".

or.... "Leading by following, from way behind"

:ph34r: