SirHoytalot

New Jersey Locals

My work is sending me to New Jersey next week for a week. I would really like to meet some fellow jumpers while I am there. I have 7 jumps 1 bridge and the rest antennas. Please PM or email at [email protected] if you live in the area.
I spit in deaths eye on a regular basis

Hmmm...No info, no previous posts....I smell bacon!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

sorry brother.....

jersey is all B's for us. we're up near nyc. you know..... tresspassing on construction sites.... picking apartment roof door locks, landing in parking lots with survailance cameras. ever hear about that? aparantly there are some A's somewhere out there too, not nearly illegal enough for us though. unfortunatly, 7 jumps doesn't quite get you ready for a low building into a tight lot. how about some cocaine and hookers? sometimes just as fun.....

what's work like for ya?

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Ryan, cut the guy some slack, he's selling a facon 175 in the classifieds. Perfect size to be rolled over off a B into a parking lot...

By the way, great Xray pics. I didn't now you had a nipple ring..... I'm scared to see what other hardware you have, thank god you didn't break your pelvis!

I work for an Audi dealership as a technician. They are sending me to A8 school. It probly doesnt matter but I may have a B before I get out there.
I spit in deaths eye on a regular basis

BACON, BACON, BACON!!!!!!!!!! Only a cop jumps a filthy damned Falcon 175...
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

I would never tell you not to jump anything.... i am the king of bad judgements. i am out for a bit myself., i re-aranged my arm last week right after my worst judgement call yet.

cocaine and hookers.....? just as dangerous (fun) as base. and they're both all over jersey.

Hunter S. Thompson

Yeah man, that's a sweet humerus or two, or three ya got there....

breaking your face in a boulder field is cooler than that for sure. hey, arent those pics from that time you were "pleasuring yourself" a bit too hard and stress fractured your arm?

actually these are from the time i lost my watch in your mothers ass, and she got that wierd convulsive orgasm thing again..... you've seen her do it i'm sure.

Hunter S. Thompson

Damn . . .

I feel old. I broke my first bone jumpng the year you were born . . . [:/]

NickD :)BASE 194

breaking your face in a boulder field is cooler than that for sure.

Especially if you did it off a NorCal "S"
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

nick.... I only hope i'm still jumping when my day comes to write that same line. don't feel old, just experienced and blessed to have made it as far as you have.

ps: do you fart dust yet?;)

breaking your face in a boulder field is cooler than that for sure.

Especially if you did it off a NorCal "S"

How the hell could some hippie bridge ever compare to a low hotel on the coolness factor? maybe just cause I was in fl, i'll let that slide. had i been injured reppin' 212, i'd be untouchably cool

Hunter S. Thompson