BigWallWarrior

Budgysmugler ???

found this sexually challenged, pink speedo clown on U-Tube. .. . . . .where's this sport coming to .. and who or what is a budgysmuggler???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09-vD-_ixSw

[/url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09-vD-_ixSw

Budgy is probably norwegian for Grape. Grape smuglers is a Pauly Shore quote from Bio-Dome, talking about swimmers (cause they wear speedos).

Budgy is probably norwegian for Grape. Grape smuglers is a Pauly Shore quote from Bio-Dome, talking about swimmers (cause they wear speedos).

Shaved down pool Nazi's! Love that movie :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

WHY DO SOME CHOOSE NOT TO WEAR A HELMET ON JUMPS?!!!

You just think you are TOO cool! GO GET 296 MORE SKYDIVES THIS SPORT IS SO DANGEROUS!! YOUR GONNA DIE! OH MY GOD!!

who or what is a budgysmuggler???

"Budgysmugglers" is a wonderful term commonly used to describe Speedos swimwear (or equivalent) worn by a man.

In english: swimwear that makes the wearer look like they are trying to smuggle a parrot/bird in their tight swimmers.

Budgiesmugglers are a very big fassion faux pas in this country:D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

"Budgysmugglers" is a wonderful term commonly used to describe Speedos swimwear (or equivalent) worn by a man.

In english: swimwear that makes the wearer look like they are trying to smuggle a parrot/bird in their tight swimmers.

Budgiesmugglers are a very big fassion faux pas in this countryLaugh

There are countries where the normal/regular swimming suit for man is that you described before.

What is this jumpers experience level with jumping a budgysmuugler?

Was this jumper current with jumping this sort of budgysmuggler?

Does this jumper have the prerequisite 418 to 422 reccomended budgy dives prior to performing this jump?

At what loading was he jumping this budgy smuggler?

Would you care to elaborate please?

IMHO BSBD BOC LOL HIDGAF?

Does this jumper even know the history of jumping budgy smugglers?

At what loading was he jumping this budgy smuggler?

Not nearly enough from the looks of it.

Budgiesmugglers are a very big fassion faux pas in this countryLaugh

There are countries where the normal/regular swimming suit for man is that you described before.

Over here for sure.... We have about 50/50 tight stuff/shorts. When we were in Gap (France) however, the boys that had shorts were forced to borrow tight swimming pants from the lost and found (! not kidding !) because it was unhygienic to swim in shorts :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ciel bleu,
Saskia

BigWallWarrior I think you feel the urge to smuggler your budgy too. Cmon mate, it's all about honesty. Bright, pink, loud and proud. A great way to get off without all the chattels of armour, cameras and all that stuff that'll slow down your passage to the next world. And what's more i heard the eruopean chicks dig it. . . . .

Richie the Smuggler of Budgy

Hey you said it your self. its just not cool.
I have tryed many helmets. None of them made me look cool.So I stoped use it. I rather die than look uncool.

Carnage!!!!
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden

yeah. . St Peter don't let no bastard through the gates wearing body armour.. . . chocolate fire guard. Get off the way you mean to go out.

yes and as I stated, Australia is not one of them!
Heck, half the BASE boys still wear boardies to dive training lol:D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Fashion faux pax??? Jasmine, i fear you live in abject denial coming from Sydney, home of the Budgysmuggler ideal. It is dashing men in such atire that save countless lives every year from the treachorous waters of your city's famous coastline . Never mind that a bunch of low pulling fixed object ego maniacs are a little bit shy. . .. . it's the men in budgysmugglers that make the difference. . . . . we've all got a bit of Budgy in us. . .. .;-) xxx

p.s. see you at Christmas in bright pink .. . he he