sliderup

THE FREE WORLD ROCKS!

just watched the FREE WORLD BASE film. SO Sick! Those guys are pushing the limits! I thought the editing was really good. was so stoked to see the professional quality coming into the BASE film scene! Did any one else see it?

The Free World lays it down. Try pming deadman or calvin for a copy.

Don't worry Tom, I'm bootlegging copies right now.....just kidding Alex.
Kick ass movie for real though....great editing....highly recommended.
www.exitpointproductions.com

Heres a description of the film, that i found on the above listed website:

Everyone moves through their fears in order to feel free. Experience this movement in air as The Free World takes you into the momentum filled life of B.A.S.E. jumping.
In this film, B.A.S.E jumping, the sport of jumping with a parachute off of fixed objects, is captured in over 100 jumps from exotic exit points throughout the USA, Norway, France, and Switzerland. Join jumpers as they launch themselves off of buildings at night, climb their way up windy antennas, scale the sides of a 230 ft. bridge, and fly with the birds off the Earth’s most Breathtaking cliffs. Watch incredible moves take place in air as jumpers perform aerial maneuvers, rollovers, Mr.Bills, wingsuit flights, and more. Go on a behind the scenes tour to exciting B.A.S.E. jumping events happening in the USA. Visit Bridge Day in West Virginia to see 400 jumpers charge the New River Gorge Bridge for six hours. Get Blown away by the adrenaline rush of the Go Fast Games at Colorado’s Royal Gorge Bridge, including insane exits off the trampoline. Then let the tour take you up the Fisher Towers in Moab for the annual Turkey Boogie and watch them fly over the Ancient Art that the red rock has to offer.
Let the intensity of B.A.S.E. jumping capture you in The Free World. Through amazing videography and personal interviews, this film will connect you to the fear and risk that jumpers face and the passion and freedom they achieve.

I got a copy in Norway. Great editing and nice jumps. I have watched it like a zillion times...and still keep watching it.

Kris.

I got a copy as a birthday present from the guys when I met them in Norway this summer (thanks again guys) and It's really good and I would recommend it to everyone. I'm looking forward for the next movie, I bet they have some really good video from their Europe trip.

-Jo Henrik

I know Exitpoint got some sick footage from this summers Europe trip. Wall surfing looks so damn cool! Good Europe segment in The Free World as well, crazy to see the sport progress so much in the last year! Keep on Rockin.....in THE FREE WORLD!

.....did anyone else notice that the guy who got caught on the lamp post from that B jump must have thought how "Gay" was that.... :P

Quite a good DVD btw.....

.....did anyone else notice that the guy who got caught on the lamp post from that B jump must have thought how "Gay" was that....

It was 4th and gay st