deadmanwalking

Unpacked Q?

I have heard of tard front flips a"tard over" but can you do a tard back flip"gainer"? It would be nice to do all the tricks with out packing. Don't you think?
Symmetry doesn't matter.

No, I think not.
Why do you think they call it a tard?
Tards are to BASE, what tunnel rats are to skydiving.

Have fun anyway.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Dude i'm sure you can do it, Bill's suggestion was just holding it in real close like with your arm thats not holding all the lines. I'd probably smart tard it the first time just so everything isn't as messy though. And yes tards are to base what tunnel rats are to skydiving cuz, "tards are so 90's"-nicknitro.
late,
RJ$$
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

So then on the second one, is it a retard?
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

what else could we call it? maybe retard-o but either one of those probably has to be it. somebody do it so you can name it the retard.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

I have heard of a DOUBLE tard gainer that has been done very recently. Jumper held and contained nylon (with lines in tailpocket) double gainer then release. A few jokingly named it the "game-over".

Bill (SullyFlyer) did it. It's called the gain-over.

Next is the double gain-over, I don't think anybody had done this one yet.

Another variation yet to be done is the double-floater-gain-over.

Also, why TARD it when you can TARD it over?

An yes, normal TARDs are very 90s.
Memento Audere Semper

someone did one at the bridge around memorial day
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Yes, I did it in Twin at Memorial Day. I did a single Gainer Tard (lines out of the tail pocket).
Evil Jesse did one the next day (lines out of the tail pocket) and had a wicked spinning line-over. Then, on Monday despite my resounding disagreement, he did a Double (lines in the tail pocket).

These aerials are so dangerous, I will never do it again. If people continue to do these types of aerials, they will tangle their gear and die! You are just asking to wrap.

Oh, I couldn't decide on a name until Surfer Jesse came up with "Game-over". So Jesse's was a Double Game-over. Actually a Smart Double Game-over because the lines were in the tail pocket:ph34r:

Please keep in mind that some people make things look easy because they've done these sorts of things 100s of times.

I have jumped that Bridge 463 times
I have 171 Unpacked jumps
I have 173 Aerials
Please don't use this post as an excuse to go out and kill yourself.

See ya
Be Safe
-Bill

Thats so crazy!!!:o That means you jumped the bridge flat and stable 119 times! Is that right? Or were some of those arials somewhere else meaning you have even more flat and stables off of the bridge. Even crazier!!!:o:o:o Oh and don't make fun of tards... their special too!
Symmetry doesn't matter.

My single scared the hell out of me. It's a very weird feeling flipping with an open parachute in your hands.
Jesse's single was pretty scary to watch on video too because of the line-over, but it cleared its self.

But Jesse's double looked real smoothB| He has great form on his gainers.

See ya
-Bill

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...