DrThrill

T-Bautasten USA Tour 2005 dvd

Hello, I don't know what these swedish cats have planned for distribution/sales/etc but I recently viewed the team Bautasten does USA dvd and (they had a trailer on here a few months back) its pretty much the slickest BASE dvd I've seen.

Its not packed to the gills with wild and crazy base footage, but there is some very good and well filmed jumping to be sure. More than just the jumping its a cool documentary of their "trip", with tounges firmly placed in cheeks, as we say.

Overall its impressively flimed, fabulously edited, and rather funny, I just wish I understood swedish! You guys thought of so much I was surprised there were no subtitles for us stupid americans, you could have really got some mileage with that.

Anywho, for a fun, beautifully edited, and slick BASE production I highly reccommend it, although I don't know where one gets it? maybe http://www.swedishbaseteam.se although I couldn't get it to load up . . .

thanks you guys!

W
"If you are not a part of the Solution, you are a part of the Precipitate"

I agree with your diagnosis Dr. Thrill.

A very well done production!
pope

Thanks for the kind words ;)

But the ARE subtitles! Did you try the "Subtitles"-option in the main menu?

Micke
Team Bautasten

Did you try the "Subtitles"-option in the main menu?
Micke
Team Bautasten

hi micke,
it works very well. thanks again for my copy.
you should work on a subtitle option for live activities like our weekend here in germany.
I guess, swedish will never be a language I will learn... skol!

B|
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

where can we get the dvd?

Hmmm.... I don't know. We made a pile of DVD's and sent them to a few friends. We haven't really thought about making business of it, we did it for fun. But we have discussed it, to make it available somehow. I'll have to get back to you on that.

/Micke
Team Bautasten

I'd be prepared to pay for DVD if quality of trailer was anything to go by. Just hopefully less half naked swedish men in the DVD :D

In reply to "

Thanks for the kind words ;)

But the ARE subtitles! Did you try the "Subtitles"-option in the main menu?"

oops, yeah I'm really not very DVD savy . . .didn't I say something about stupid americans, or maybe more specifically just my occasional lack of common sense?

thanks again!

wayne

"If you are not a part of the Solution, you are a part of the Precipitate"

Hey Micke
You should have joined us this easter,so much fun no sleep,try ask my Brothers in the big city if their canopys has dryed up:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Faber,

I heard you guys had a lot of fun, and made a lot of jumps ;) Would have been fun, but spent this easter kitesurfing and skydiving with a couple of swedish BASE-jumpers B|

/Micke

yeah i heard you guys had fun too:ph34r: sad the doores were locked he he

hope to hook up later this year,perhaps at the DK "terminal"wall?B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

What kind of video camera did you use? The resolution, colors, and overall video quality is exceedingly good.

thanks,
Chris
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

What kind of video camera did you use? The resolution, colors, and overall video quality is exceedingly good.

thanks,
Chris

Two Sonys, a HC1 and a PC1000.

/Micke