pBASEtobe

Apex Website

Why is it not working? Does it have to do with me being at work?

I get this,

"Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Any ideas?

Same here Russel [:/]

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Me, too. WTF? :S
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech

man I don't see shit
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Yes, it's down. Jimmy administers the website from our Apex Moab shop, and he and Marta are out of town doing a BASE course, so it might be down for the weekend. If anyone needs anything I’m still here for a few hours (it’s Friday) and you can call me at (951) 940 1324.

Over the weekend you can leave a phone message or email to: [email protected]

NickD :)BASE 194

Our server is down. They have monkeys banging wrenches on it now. Should be fixed in no time.
JP

Ray Losli isn't in charge of those bloody monkeys is he?

Yes. And he's paying them 50 Ringit to fix the server.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Finally, my money is being spent on something worthwhile. I hear Ray now travels the world with the same monkeys and has them evaluate each exit point for him before he even goes near it. They're amazingly capable. They'll even advise him on a suitable footwear choice to go with the correct size pilot chute.

Finally, my money is being spent on something worthwhile. I hear Ray now travels the world with the same monkeys and has them evaluate each exit point for him before he even goes near it. They're amazingly capable. They'll even advise him on a suitable footwear choice to go with the correct size pilot chute.

>> They look like this

I recognize that little fella from KL but he decided to stay behind that evening. Said he was going to hang around with Iiro and the Russians. You know, drink a little vodka push some girls in the pool. He did however warn Ray against going. Citing Ray's exhausted appearance and his last few jumps having been poorly executed. Ray, obviously, ignored his monkey and I can still hear the little guy chattering at Ray about not coming back crying to him about broken bones, slippery exit points and dastardly crosswinds. Oh well such is life. I guess the Norwegians wanted to quarantine Ray's cadre of BASE advisors and that's why he's not going to the Heliboogie.
I'm going to miss those little furry guys. They haven't quite mastered tracking yet but when they do...no more monkey business. Ray will once again be on his own. Free to make his own brilliant calls again.