magot

skydiving magazine

Hey did anyone see the artical about me. I'm a supper star. If thats what it takes to get in the paper, then Ive got at least 20 hours of footage for that piece of shit wrote that artical. by the way I was jumping 3 weeks after it happend . and I'm still jumping and I will be for a long time how many bones have u broken jumping. all i did was sprian my ankle. " If your gonna be dumb, u better be tough" thats me taking pics of my self on the cliff
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

dude you totally rule, i cant believe how sick you are. hope to see you out west one of these days to visit. oh yea i have 0 injuries from jumping, but i did break my femur in a mountain bike accident, fracture my left orbital skiing, break my hand twice on my bike, elbow, wrist...

Hey did anyone see the artical about me. I'm a supper star. If thats what it takes to get in the paper, then Ive got at least 20 hours of footage for that piece of shit wrote that artical. by the way I was jumping 3 weeks after it happend . and I'm still jumping and I will be for a long time how many bones have u broken jumping. all i did was sprian my ankle. " If your gonna be dumb, u better be tough" thats me taking pics of my self on the cliff

r U reTarded? Are you and John Agnos related? Glad you are tough...[:/]

He's not as tarded as he claims himself to be ;)

Maggot is from Jersey so English is not his first language B|

Let me rephrase his post.

Great article about the Turkey Boogie in Moab on Skydiving 295! Thanks for the sweet comments Robin!

Yes I did fuck up and I did learn from it. Who is the one who does not make mistakes? What is funny though is that YOU made those comments. What a little hypocritical man you are! Should I remind the readers that you my friend got way more fucked up than I did BASE jumping a Triathlon 135 at a very popular event, even more so than the Turkey boogie? If you are gonna do stupid shit, don't be hypocritical about other people doing stupid shit.

Thanks for watching, Maggot

Memento Audere Semper

FYI, Robin did not make those comments directly but as sole author of the article he decided to report biased criticism.

Good journalism? You decide.
Memento Audere Semper

Good journalism? You decide.

Yeah, but the photos kicked ass, no question!
(ok, I'm biased, I shot two of them.)

I have apoigized to Robin I have not read the artical
and I have been going on hear say.
So I guess I am an Idiot. Sorry Robin
Maggot
TOSS MY SALAD

Just to make this public, I have sent an email to Maggot as well. I thought that my comments on the accidents at the TB would be a small part of a large article, not the main point of the article. It did not help that Robin interviewed me on the second night after spending two days recovering Jerry's canopy. I was pissed and I admit it. I shouldn't have let the steam of the moment come through in my interview. Both Maggot and Marty have made awesome donations to cover the recovery and to bulk up Apex's medical and rescue supplies which hopefully will not be used by anyone, but are there for anyone who needs them. I didn't even want Maggot's name mentioned, but it is too late now. Overall, it frightens me with the overall attitude of alot of the younger jumpers, like maybe BASE isn't as dangerous as it truly is. We have seen so much shit(anyone who's been in the sport for any amount of time) and I guess my feelings about it all flooded out in this interview. As a direct result of the FIVE wallstrikes that happened in November in Moab, two of which required search and rescue, not including the strikes during the boogie. The locals are like, what is going on? We are taking at least a year off from the Turkey Boogie, and this makes me upset as well. Anyway, I really like Jerry and I didn't want the article to come out sounding the way it did, but at the same time, IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP or lose what we have.
Jimmy P

AND... for the record... I wasn't bagging on Robin, I was just amused with Nick's letter. I know it sounded like I was agreeing with Nick's statement, atleast from Robin's point of view, but I was just ROTFLOLBTWRFF or something like that...

Sorry for my poor sense of humor, but I still think it was funny...

Hi,

Don't Ever Trust Ever ANYTHING about this Robin Heid person !

Thank You ,

Gerald Harendza
BASE # 75

No Turkey boogie?

Well, if you and Marta are going to be in Moab this thanksgiving, I hope we can have dinner or something because I will be jumping there that week!

Yup, I'll still be in Moab for thanksgiving.

Ill be there with ya ; And thank you for clearing that up jimmy I appreciate it ill see u soon.
TOSS MY SALAD

Hey that's a good idea... Jimmy, if a bunch of us come to Moab over the Thanksgiving weekend and bring a Turkey and some beer, can we hang out over at your place on Thanksgiving? Maybe we could have a pot luck or something...

I'm glad we got to the bottom of this.

As usual Jimmy is a stand-up guy and straightened up the story.

Well, let's all move on.
Memento Audere Semper

we need more drama this lovey dovey shit is so boreing isn't this forum for yelling at each and egos.
ill fix that, im the coolest
By the way nitro your a fag for bailing on flicking sat but ill so u my jumps on video looser but were on for sun THE FLYING NINGAS
TOSS MY SALAD

Are you drunk again?

By the way, do you still have that impressive trophy you won for that spelling competition?
Memento Audere Semper

Are you drunk again?

He must have some of that 'cough syrup' left that someone gave him later on that night after the stike.

Later,
BASE864