lifewithoutanet

Moscow 2006

Anybody have any info on Moscow in 2006? I've talked to a couple of other jumpers and we seem to come up w/ a little preliminary info on early July, but none of us have any real details. What little we have, we might have just made up amongst ourselves.

-C.

would be nice just after the Stupino Wingsuit Meet :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

would be nice just after the Stupino Wingsuit Meet

Or just before......

Uhh, yeah!!! I was just wondering about that today. I am going to do a 'side' trip (quite a big one) to go to Norway while I'm in Europe for the Stupino gathering and I'd love to see the top of an object or two in Russia and/or Northern Europe as well.

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Uhh, yeah!!! I was just wondering about that today. I am going to do a 'side' trip (quite a big one) to go to Norway while I'm in Europe for the Stupino gathering and I'd love to see the top of an object or two in Russia and/or Northern Europe as well.

You can stop in Poland and jump from something.
You are welcom ;-)

me and some others are looking at making a eu trip around the stupino meet, norway,switzerland,france are on itenirary so far... all are welcome... especially of the ovarian variety;)

Anybody have any info on Moscow in 2006?

There is no info on Ostankino 2006 yet, it may or may not happen. However there are plenty of other objects (and jumpers) in the area - if you need a fix you will get it multiple times ;)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Thanks, Yuri. I might be over there anyway, so I'll be sure to reach out to you when the time comes for help finding some jumpers.
-C.

if you plan on crossing the atlantic, you won't be far from my place... what's your schedule? I'll be off during all of june...

Fabien
BASE#944

mate let me know your plans as you know em better,if your in the hood ill might borther to start up the Nissan just to be a pain in the arsse to you:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Looks like I'll be in Chamonix sometime around the second week of June. Would like to make a trip to the Swiss Valley, too.
-C.

Looks like we'll be in the same place at the same time...;)

Fabien
BASE#944

end of June, thread on the Wingsuit forum...

edited to quote :
This is your official announcement for the wing suit big-way and completion to be held in Stupino Russia.

Dates: June 22-25, 2006
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM