Triaxial

If you had only one minute to say:

If you only had one minute to speak with the media what would you say to represent the sport?

While I agree that the news will always show us in a different light, what about if you were invited on a show and only had a minute or two max to tell the viewers something about the sport.

This is your only chance to say what you really want to say and would you care what others thought of you and what you said or how you said it?

Just curious.

Kenyon Salo
www.triaxproductions.com

While I agree that the news will always show us in a different light, what about if you were invited on a show and only had a minute or two max to tell the viewers something about the sport.

"Remember when you were a little kid and your dad would toss you wayyyyyyy up in the air...?"

All in all, base jumpers have never made a great showing for the media. Even the most intelligent and articulate among you somehow manage to get your words mangled.

One of my favorite misquotes was the ('96 or was it '97? I have all those years mixed up in my mind...) BD interview with Nik that had him talking about "the strange eroticism of death." A lot of people wondered "who the %&#$ is this guy?"

It didn't take them long to find out. :)
rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

theres nothing left to pioneer...we do this to fill that gap..we are fed up of the nanny state and risk assessments ... we do it to feel alive and to have the biggest feeling of freedom you are ever gonna get.... oh yeah...and if you dont like it fuck off.
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

" Fuck off! I 've got a pass"
Hunter S. Thompson

May we live long and die out

If you only had one minute to speak with the media what would you say to represent the sport?

Nothing.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Recently I was visited by a news crew while I was in a hospital bed in Malaysia,(the news people were brought by the person who was the head of events & pr for the tower )I had been there for about 5 hours and had not taken any medication or been given any medical attention except x-rays.
I told them that I understood the risks of the sport and that BASE jumping was one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I also said that I felt I could have as easily found myself in the hospital for a motorcycle accident, that's life. Also i said that i hoped to heal quickly so that I could return to the air.And though I wasn't able to jump for the remainder of the trip that I still planed to enjoy their Beautiful country and hospitality while I was there.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Nothing.

Priceless....absolutely priceless.
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

ha ha i like your style.. sorry we didnt hook up this summer,hope to meet one dayB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

No wonder he was a medical examiner! :) Nik certainly did have a sik side, as do we all...

Peace,
K