Alanaos

Images

Hi

I'm setting up a website and need some decent images of BASE jumping to use on it. If anyone has any decent ones they wouldn't mind me using can you please email them to [email protected]

Thanks

Alana.

Kudos to you for asking first. Some people are not as wise as you, and they don't blink an eye when stealing your stuff.

In the last 2 weeks, I had:

1) A photograph used w/o permission for a similar parachuting event.
2) Video segments I own were shown on various websites with new watermarked logos in the lower corner.

So, since you asked first, you have my permission to use any pics on my websites in a non-commercial manner. Just let me know which ones you use and be sure to include a (c)Vertical-Visions.com on the photo (if it doesn't already exist). Send me a link to your site if you use any.

Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Kudos to you for asking first. Some people are not as wise as you, and they don't blink an eye when stealing your stuff.

I was thinking the same thing, to many people dont know (or should i say, dont care) what "©" Is....:S
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

whats the website for?whats the URL?why do you need them as you are in promotions and PR i find this a little suspicious....
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

I'm settijng up my own business (not selling anyones pictures in case you all get worried). Can't give the site address out yet as it isn't finished but I'll post it on here as soon as it is.

As for 'stealing' other peoples images - it's not my cup of tea. This sport costs us all enough money as it is with out ripping eachother off.

doing what?have you read the article about skyride?...i wouldnt want you using images of mine to sell something dodgy or thats not what it seems..also why BASE images...why not skateboarding,skydiving or zorbing?

iwoldnt be happy giving them out without a licensing agreement either based on your current profession.if you want to PM me with what you plan to do with them i can maybe help you out...

some of my shots are herewww.buzzpictures.co.uk

hope to here from you soon

BASE 621
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

I'd happily share my idea but I've searched the internet and no one else has had it yet so I'm not keen to share in case someone nicks it.

I have asked for images of other sports and disciplines too and have paid for a fair few already.

If you're not comfortable letting me use your images then that's fine. I just thought I'd see if anyone here had anything they were cool about sharing.

After all if you don't ask...

I have asked for images of other sports and disciplines too and have paid for a fair few already.

Then would you be willing to pay for BASE and skydiving photographs as well?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I want some free skydiving/BASE jumping images too, but just as desktop photos. :D 640x480 images look like garbage on a 1920x1200 screen. :P
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

If the images are good quality and the prices reasonable then I'd be prepared to pay for them. I'm not selling or promoting any skydiving activity (and I ive in the UK so skyride isn't something I've heard of). I just want to create a place for people who love thiis sport to meet.

Not the same as dropzone.com before anyone pipes up with that comment!

I just want to create a place for people who love thiis sport to meet.

get the site up and im sure people will be more willing to help then.. hey even me :P

Not the same as Dropzone.com before anyone pipes up with that comment!

well if it were you would have a tough job to beat this site ;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber