RkyMtnHigh

Why so few females?

It just has to do with a more logical brain. Anything we decide to do, we do better. It doesnt mean you ladies are bad, it just means you're not as good. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh and we also have two heads.

Abbie, Abbie, Abbie...

"Linear" is not "logical."

Women can effortlessly use both sides of their brains simultaneously.

Men use only one hemisphere at a time. And even if you think two heads are better than one, I've never met a man who could make use of both his heads at the same time.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

i got 3 and thats the funniest referee kids thing i ever saw...it's going on the fridge tonight....

Thanks....ChrisB|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

If there is no sexual intrest, Do you think it is harder for a girl to find a mentor?

If there is no sexual intrest, Do you think it is harder for a girl to find a mentor?

No. I don't think so. I do think that girls sometimes have trouble finding a mentor where there is no sexual interest (I mean, most BASE jumping guys are going to find a BASE jumping girl attractive to some extent). But I don't think it's particularly harder for a girl to find a mentor amongst the uninterested than it is for a guy.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Oh and we also have two heads

So true man, and one it's stuck between our legs ;)
Memento Audere Semper

Tom,

I'm curious. Have you observed BASE guys to be more attentive to girls than Skydiving guys to girls? Or just the usual level but it just happens to be in a BASE situation?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Have you observed BASE guys to be more attentive to girls than Skydiving guys to girls? Or just the usual level but it just happens to be in a BASE situation?

I think a little more so, probably because of the lower percentage of women BASE jumping (as compared to skydiving).
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Have you observed BASE guys to be more attentive to girls than Skydiving guys to girls?

I know your question was directed to Tom, and I think I understand his context for answering it, but I also think you need to define your context for asking it.

What, exactly, do you mean by "attentive"?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

RL, I just directed the comment to Tom 'cause I've been asking him a bazillion questions. I don't mind anyone answering the question.

When I referenced "attentive," I was talking about the sexual interest level referenced in Tom's post.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

RL, I just directed the comment to Tom 'cause I've been asking him a bazillion questions. I don't mind anyone answering the question.

When I referenced "attentive," I was talking about the sexual interest level referenced in Tom's post.

PM sent.

rl

I dont understand why there aren't more females drawn to BASE.

they are but they realice that if they start jumping who should do the cooking then:P

for real i think its a "mother"feeling that kicks in..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

e.g's

Sue R from LA has kids.

Seven from Down Under has a boy.

etc.

They are both awesome people.

But mothers are probably as rare as hens teeth in the BASE world.
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

sounds as though I need to head back to the Perrine and do a FJC

Not without me you don't!! I've been trying to get more current for the last year so I can get out there and haven't had a chance yet, now that I'm ready I have to wait for the spring :([:/]:(

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

...now that I'm ready I have to wait for the spring :([:/]:(

Why? Jimmy and Marta have a class starting tomorrow, and I'm doing one the first weekend in December. Classes slow down as it gets colder, but you can still find them.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I'm doing one the first weekend in December

Oh how sweet!! I happen to have a 4 day weekend that weekend!! Looks like we will FINALLY be able to met and jump together! :DB|:D

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.