NSEMN8R

BD rental gear?

Anybody know where I can rent gear for Bridge Day?

Thanks.

Thanks. I called them, but it sounds like they're not expecting to have enough to go around. Anywhere else?

If anybody needs a rig; I'm bringing two. Depending on what group you are in, you can use one of mine. Land on land and it's free. Land in water without a malfunction (line-over, line-twist, etc.) and it's 50 bucks and a beer. Land in water with a malfunction and the beer is on me. Dying in the rig means buying it.

;)

Both rigs have a 260 canopy. PM me if you're interested.

I may have some extra gear. I'll give first dibs to folks in my class, so I'm not sure what will be left over.

It's always hard to rent or borrow gear for BD. Starting this early, you'll probably get some in time, but there will be less on-the-ball folks who don't.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I don't think there are any rentals for dirty brown shirts!

Can't ya call Cridler?

Matt Davies

So is it assumed that in order to get gear for bday, if you dont have your own, then you pretty much have to borrow from another jumper? Im in the second group and bought my jump pass on the assumption that i'd have enough money by august to pay the deposit...im fully willing to pay any of you the 200 that apex charges for their gear and ive got a buddy in the first group thats willing to do the same....anybody want to make some money??? ;) any help would be so extremely appreciated....

pm me if interested-

nic

Why pay money when you can borrow one for free?

Edited to add: Jason or somebody else, can you explain how much time there is usually between the first jumper of one group and the first of the next group? I'm trying to figure out if I can lend my rig to somebody in the first group and still make sure a person in the second or third group can pack and jump.

Only problem would be if the canopy got wet in an earlier group, but I suppose I'll let them use my own primary rig in that case.

FIRST GROUP - Jumpers 1-113. Estimated jump time from 9:00am to 9:45am.
SECOND GROUP - Jumpers 114-226. Estimated jump time from 9:45am to 10:30am.
THIRD GROUP - Jumpers 227-339. Estimated jump time from 10:30am to 11:15am.
FOURTH GROUP - Jumpers 340-450. Estimated jump time from 11:15am to
12:00pm.

After all jumpers are off the bridge for their first jump (usually around noon), then it's first come, first served. Many jumpers only jump once, so the lines aren't as long from 12-3pm.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Morpheus Technologies usually has some gear to rent. www.baserigs.com

I don't think there are any rentals for dirty brown shirts!

Can't ya call Cridler?

Hey Matt-- Are you going this year? One of Cridler's rigs would work great except he's a foot shorter and 60 pounds lighter than me. None of his stuff will fit me. JaapSuter is hooking me up though.
Thanks Jaap!