s.t.e.f

Base number

Who occupies himself of the attribution of the BASE number, how made one to receive from them one and which are the conditions?

stef

Hello BASE Jumpers:

Rick & I issue the original World BASE Numbers and Night BASE Numbers which were started by Carl and Jean Boenish in January 1981 when the first BASE # was earned. Carl always believed that BASE jumping would catch on, and he was right. Your BASE number is your link back to the beginning of our sport.

To apply for a BASE Number, we need the following information:

1. Name and address, or a self-addressed envelope. Phone number is optional.

2. Name and/or location and altitude of each of the four objects.

3. Date of each object, especially the date and TIME of your qualifying jump. The time of your qualifying jump is important in case someone else in the world qualified on the same day.

4. Any descriptions of the jumps or jump stories will be appreciated and will remain strictly confidential.

5. On the subject of donations, we ask for $10 to issue a number to help cover our costs for postage and supplies, totally voluntary. If you want the plastic card with your number and qualifying date and Carl Boenish's signature embossed, there is a $5 fee.

In respect for privacy of individuals and integrity of the BASE Numbers, we will not be issuing them by email. Our original BASE Constitution requires confidentiality. We will take the information about your jumps by email and lock in your qualifying date until we receive your letter.

We wait thirty days after the date of your qualifying jump to issue your number and make sure the rest of the worlds mail has time to get here.

KEEP HAVING FUN, ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!

Rick and Joy Harrison
7316 Houston Drive
Hitchcock, TX 77563
USA

Joy: [email protected]
Rick: [email protected]

-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Who occupies himself of the attribution of the BASE number, how made one to receive from them one and which are the conditions?

stef

Hey Faber...care to translate?;):P
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

~J

Your Faber service is currently unavailable; he is thumbing through his English/Weird dictionary and his services will return shortly.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

stef

~J

not faber but i did stay at a holidayinn express last night..

I think he is asking who is the keep of the base numbers, and is asking how to get one. question was answered by a repost.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

do you have B A and E yet ??

tell me when you go, I can video...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hey Faber...care to translate?

he he
as leroy said his just asking how to get a BASE#
IF you need a translator you should ask Mac who is the maker of this(never ending job):P

Stef. Welcome to the club of people of people not talking or writing this wrong way of comunication;)

Dont worry after 1,5 they will realice that this is the way you do it,they either need to acsept it or dont read your posts:ph34r:

Say if you ever go up north(like small 1000km/Denmark)B|

Ivan,shouldnt you be out jumping from them planes by now? :ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I do not speak English I use an automatic translator on the Net. [:/]

Thank you for the explanation

stef

wow that must be hard work:|
you do well anyway;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

next time you can use your Fishtranslator... and not the Babelfish :P