tymkoder

Am I OK?

This has been killing me so I have to ask everyone for their opinion.

I am at an exit point with one of my very good friends and we are getting ready to jump. The sun is setting, the fields below are fluorescent green and the sky above is irredescent blue...I cant help but notice how beautiful my friend looks in the surrondings, and as much as I wanted to hug him, I was afraid I would be preceived as gay...am I...or do all of you experience something similar. :S

totally confused,

Chicken man.
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

Oh my God! It's sooo wierd that I was just thinking about something like this. A little unrelated, but similar. After a long hot day of jumping out in Moab with my mentor we were packing in the hotel room. As I laid down on my canopy, I looked up at him and couldn't help but get a little chubby. Does that make me gay? I'm really not gay, but something about the way the nylon rubbed against me at the same time our eyes met just made me feel a little "wierd".

By the way, this isn't Guff. He just let me use his account since I was so excited once I read about this and had to post something.

I hope I'm not gay, but I'm so confused right now...
[:/]

I had something sort of like this happen to. A little non-BASE related, but I figure this is a s good of a time as any to bring it up. I was in bed with my girl friend (doggie style if you must know!) when I looked over at my dog and noticed that his "red rocket" was halfway out. I didn't want to look... but I just couldn't help my self and before I knews it, I was concentrating more on him than I was on my girl. Does that make ME gay?

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Well...I dont know how related this is but...

My girl and her friend were doing a 69 like thing. Her man friend was hitting her while I was hitting my girl...what was wierd was while they were in extasy my eyes met the other guy's and we locked for several minutes. We both high fived as we came!

I cant say what was more exciting the 4-way or looking deep into my friend's eyes as we both came.

I guess I am gay.

Well, I'm glad to hear that there are some others out there who have experienced something like me.

I'm going to go rub one out while I watch my packing video.

hugs and kisses!
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

It's not gay if it's your dog.

May we live long and die out

Last night I was at a bar talking to DONK about different gear. part of the way through our conversation the band started to play. Well DONK kept getting closer to me so we could hear each other. berfore you know it he was rubbing his JUNK on my knee. I was a little startled and slightly unconfortable but was interested in what he had to say. When he was done talking he winked at me...
Does that make me GAY?
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

The sex that subsequently followed should be considered in this analysis.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

But pointing your nude ass upwards as an avatar in this tread does.. then your really close:ph34r::D;)

if i fuck a bird does that make me a birdlover??

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

But pointing your nude ass upwards as an avatar in this tread does.. then your really close:ph34r::D;)

if i fuck a bird does that make me a birdlover??

If having my ass posted makes me Gay, what does that make YOU for looking at it????????:P Maybe I should post a pic of a dog's ass if that would make you more comfortable:S

May we live long and die out

If you're confused about it, I think you're the one to make that decision. I've never experienced anything like that, so I don't really know what to say, except do some soul-searching. If I were ever in a similar situation, I'd have doubts too.

Let me re-phrase that. I've never been in that situation, nor will I ever be, because I know that I'm NOT gay...100% straight. As far as your experiences, it does sound a little fruity to me.

While blowing a bunch of BASE jumpers at the top the frozen pizza cliff :oI noticed one of them was a girl which made me a little uncomfortable:$. I stuck a pumpkin up her butt in order to avert her gaze:D Does this mean I'm gay?[:/]
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

This has been killing me so I have to ask everyone for their opinion.

I am at an exit point with one of my very good friends and we are getting ready to jump. The sun is setting, the fields below are fluorescent green and the sky above is irredescent blue...I cant help but notice how beautiful my friend looks in the surrondings, and as much as I wanted to hug him, I was afraid I would be preceived as gay...am I...or do all of you experience something similar. :S

dude--
you're a homo.
get over it and go make a jump.

=dude--
you're a homo.
get over it and go make a jump.

That's a good point well made, MH.

Fuck the jump. Start tappin' some ass.:o
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I've gotta agree with motherhucker. After reading the thread again, yep, you're a homo.

MH you may be correct, or I may be getting influenced by the guys I jump with. I really gotta figure this one out....seriously

also by the looks of those avators. BASE515 is really on the edge by showing us his butt..
And skinflicka.. dude your avator just scares me.
not trying to make any personal attacks, but it is a little wierd.

maybe its true. base jumpers are closer than anyone else.

gotta go get my flick on.
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

I heard one time that you're only gay if you "catch". If you "pitch" then you're just curious. At least that’s what they told me at the base of the tower during my first ground crew experience. :$

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

ha ha guess you didnt saw my humor,i only wrote so becourse you were the only nude male avatar posting at a gay tread:D
it were all for the fun;)

i buy the first one as we meet one dayB|

ohh and no i dont want to see a dog-ass:ph34r:(well perhaps more than a male ass,give it a try:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

also by the looks of those avators. BASE515 is really on the edge by showing us his butt..

you hurt my feelings,you didnt noticed my ass at my avatar aswell??:ph34r:

And skinflicka.. dude your avator just scares me.

dont worry he even scares himself:D(ouch,i better watch out for the evil Skin:ph34r:)

dude,get over it,if you feel like fucking guys then do so(just besure they want it aswell)This is a BASE forum,and seriously most of us dont give a shit if your homo or not,if you want to BASE jump then lets go do that if you wants to do the boy thing then find the people who wants that.

BASE can be emotionel.i also got a hug from a mate,but if you start thinking if thats gay..I think both me and my mate were just pleased that evrything went right:ph34r::D

By the way if we flick one day then give a hug i dont care,as long you dont kiss or fuck me:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Dude, I might would make a jump with you. But the first time you say that I'm beautiful, try to rub your junk on my knee, wink at me, or try to hug me, you're getting bitch slapped!! :D

skydvr18 Faber

we dont need no bitchslappin.
If you look back through the posts I have been the victim here. But end of a bad joke.

Not GAY... though this thread has been fun.. but I do need to find some other Iowa Base jumpers.

now as far as my friends I jump with.. yeah they are gay.

seriously skinflika what the hell are you wearing?

Chicken MAn
CHICKEN MAN
BASE 954

who cares if a jumping friend is gay aslong as he/they dont jump you unless you want it.

or in other words,i couldnt care less if a freind is gay,as long as he respect that im not.

Just my point the whole tread and not meant as slapping:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I agree somewhat, unless he's a flamer. If he wears a pink rig, jumps a pink canopy, and shows up for a jump with lipstick, makeup, and a dress on...then I will most definitely bitch-slap him!!

And if one of my jumping buddies decides to come out of the closet, a woman had better be behind him!! :D