brothermuff65

mem day at twin falls

yahoo muff muff muff just a quick note to say i am looking forward to seeing you all at twin falls this memorial day weekend .i will be bring some earmuffs so lets get sme new muff brothers while we are there . i am looking forward to seeing don and his crew they really keep it fun . so i hope to see you all there .
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

I'll be there too. I'm arriving on the 23rd to take the 1st jump course with Johnny Utah and jumping through memorial day. See you guys there.

Ody

"Not paying and still gettin it"

Yo Coolo,

A couple of us SC boys are talking about getting up there, still working out the logistics though...

I look forward to jumping with you soon,
Ganja

Yo Johnny! B|

Houston crew will be there (brits, myself & douggie), along with riggersam. Bring a pair of black earmuffs and all over it. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

There will be two of us there from WV.
C'ya;);)

I will be there doing my first jump with Johnny U.
I cant't fucking wait!:)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

yay, can't wait :)

I will be there doing my FJC with Jimmy or Marta. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I am also taking the FJC with Johnny Utah. If anyone wants to split the cost of a hotel room let me know.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Sounds like fun..I know I'm an extreme newbie..key word: extreme.B|;) I wanna go...but there's also another place close to my folks place that I'd like to do my first PCA BASE..ask Tom or Steve.:D shhhhh....;)

Sounds like Johnny has his hands full this year. ;)

For those of you taking his course... Johnny is a great guy and incredicbly knowledgable. You're in good hands.

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Yo Coolo, it looks like there will be 3 St. George borthers there to join you afterall. Jalisco, Vulva and myself are flying up the 28th through the 1st, and planning on making some cool jumps and meeting lotsa new friends.

Ganja

I will be arriving at Twin Falls on Sunday, May 23 @ 2:50 pm. Is there anyone arriving at the same time or willing to pick me up at the airport? I will help pay for the gas.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

I might just make an appearance...

Hey, fun where you find it. . .

D-d0g
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.