Bigwallmaster

Re: What set up?

Alright I am planning on making the trip to Idaho in May, taking the course; the whole 9 yards. Can anyone tell what type of set up I will jump for my 1st BASE jumps? Specificly, when I take the course will I be jumping a rig that is packed slider up or down? What about the container and canopy. . . .what type is normally suitable for the beginning BASE jumper whos jumping off of spans like the described above?

thanks,

J.P. "bigwall"

Congrats on taking your FJC . If your going in May now is the time to start preparing yourself. All of your questions can be easily answered by doing a little online research. The Dropzone and Blinc forums are excellent sources of info, as is the CR library. If you can get your hands on a rig it would be great to learn how to pack, prior to your class. Vertigo has a good packing video and the Continuum BASE video has some nice footage of the bridge ( for some mental jumping ) Have fun.

Where can one get a copy of the Continuum BASE video? Is there a website?

Thanks!
www.motavi.com

Where can one get a copy of the Continuum BASE video? Is there a website?

I cut this from another thread.

Continuum is available on Blinc Magazine and the Triax website (both in VHS or PAL). We can ship the same day or next day at the latest.

Thanks again.
Kenyon Salo
Triax

www.triax.com

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over