Zennie

Selling Rigs On EBay

Like I said, please don't bid if you don't know what you are doing!!

I suppose that could qualify for a disclaimer.

I imagine selling a handgun would carry the same risks. :|

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

I wouldn't ever consider selling my gear on Ebay, let alone buying a rig there. I hope the seller can verify the buyer's jump history......
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

...buyer's jump history......

I'd worry more about the rig's history. I'm pretty sure that's the infamous "riser release" rig, that saw two consecutive riser releases in Idaho, and spun into the water both times (with one riser and a slider cross-connecting). Vertigo inspected it on site, and couldn't find anything wrong (and connected it for the second jump, which also ended with malfunction). BR inspected it, too, but as I recall, they couldn't find anything wrong with it, either.

Call me superstitious, but there's no freakin' way I'd jump that thing.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

There is no cutaway system, so if you plan to jump over a busy street, raging river or somewhere you might want to get away quick, I would recommend carrying a high quality hook knife.

....um, I guess that's one way to fix the 'problem', damn that's scary, karma is a bitch too. :o

There's another one on Ebay. Look up "base rig bridge" and you should be able to find it. I think I would prefer to sell a base rig here instead of on Ebay. Of course I did bid on the 285 V-tec. $900 for a complete rig is a screamin' deal.

e-bay will not allow firearms to be sold on their site

shit! after seeing that advert i thought i might have a chance to sell a loaded gun and a stash of crack (to the highest bidder no matter what your crack smoking gun toting experience was!) :)
pass me the pin............. :| im going iv :)

Maybe it's the government selling the rigs that they've confiscated in order to help fund the park ranger service ??? !!!!:P